Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best of… October 2012

A little late, but here it is: the best bits from another month of fashion-blogging.  Where does the time go?  October seemed to evaporate before my very eyes.

oct addicted2

oct addicted1

oct expresso1

oct facehunter1

oct sart1

I can’t stop thinking about THAT Celine bag!

oct sart2

oct sj1

 

oct toast1

oct toast2

oct toast3

oct toast4

oct toast5

oct toast6

oct weworewhat1

oct weworewhat2

I’ve joined the rest of the world in this oxblood craze – it really is everywhere right now!

oct weworewhat3

oct weworewhat4

From the top:  Images 1-2 via Because I’m Addicted;  Image 3 via Express-o;  Image 4 via Facehunter;  Images 5-6 via The Sartorialist;  Image 7:  Sincerely Jules;  Images 8-13: Fashion Toast;  Images 14-17: We Wore What.

More on pinterest.

17 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the ninth one, so pretty :) x

Camila Faria said...

The Celine bag is really gorgeous! I'll dream about it tonight! :)

Meream said...

The scooter shot is all sorts of HOT!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

these are some great shots! I can't decide on my favorite :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That dress in the 6th photo is amazing. LOVE! Have a great day, lovely.

Josie said...

I love these posts, such fab inspiration! That first outfit is my fave and I'm obsessed with everything Rumi Neely wears xxx

Anonymous said...

nice.
my favorite: 2,3,5 and 14.
and the scooter photo is like 'wow'!

Matthew Spade said...

so a lot of black stuff then, dogs always work on me too

Erica said...

I think I'll have to add my birthday to that list too ;)

Thelma Frayne said...

I do too Josie- everything!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as ever, especially loving that white dress / black boots combo xo

trishie said...

Great inspiration and I know what you mean about time flying!

I have THAT Celine bag btw, and love it!

Thelma Frayne said...

V. jealous Trishie... I'm thinking about treating myself to an early Christmas present with my November paycheck!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

so much inspiration!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

so much inspiration!

k said...

these are always inspiring roundups...i need to figure out my winter style!

Thelma Frayne said...

Me too Krystal- I've been living in the sun too long and Winter fashion is so much nicer!